The Brisa 2000 rotational ceiling fan (Brushed Nickel finish, wood blades shown, metal blades available) is the most unique Matthews ceiling fan available. Like satellites orbiting a planet, select mahogany blades turn motor housing and spherical counterweight gently about Brisa's axis.
The Brisa is equipped with either metal blades and decorative metal blade guards, or solid ecologically harvested mahogany blades without blade guards. Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized bakelite.
- Decora-style 3-speed wall switch in white
- Made with cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel
- Genuine marbleized Bakelite motor mount and fan head knob
- Flat ceiling canopy. Compatible with 29 degree vaulted ceiling canopy accessory, call to order.
- Circulates heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- Handmade, not mass-produced
The Brisa is available in many other finishes and options, please see below.
From Gerbar ceiling fan collection.
** Please note that the price listed pertains to a fixture that will appear very similar to the light shown in the featured photograph and as outlined in the accompanying description. Virtually all of our artisan crafted fixtures can be customized regarding size, shape, and / or color(s). Please call for details.